CompSys 2023 (27-29 June 2023)
Photo: Kontakt der Kontinenten
- Bahare M Khorsandi (Nokia Bell Labs): 6G architecture driven design to connect the three worlds
- Mitra Nasri (TU/e): The right action at the right time: past, present, and future trends in real-time systems design
- Haitham Hassanieh (EPFL): A New Era In Wireless Networking: Millimeter Wave, RAN Virtualization, AI, and Joint Communication & Sensing
- Frans Widdershoven (TUD/NXP): Pixelated Capacitive Sensors for Embedded Smart Multi-Sensing Application
Overarching Panel: Bridging the Gap - Industry Uptake of Advanced Research from Academia
- Darkshina Dasari (Bosch), Geoffery Nelissen (TU/e), Fernando Kuipers (TU Delft) and Frank Mertz (KPN)
Welcome to CompSys 2023, a Computer Science conference designed to highlight Dutch Computer Systems and Networks research, while fostering and strengthening national and international collaboration.
At CompSys, we aim to provide a meeting space for network, computing, and computer system research and industry ideas. Building up on the success of the previous five editions (2022, 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017), the sixth edition of the conference will emphasize efforts on community building and providing a forum to discuss ongoing and future projects among all members of academic research groups in the Netherlands.
The conference will focus on the major research and practice themes related to computer systems. We envision a diverse program, featuring keynotes on advanced topics, strong scientific contributions, panel discussions, and exciting early ideas. We strive for diverse participation from all the interesting and interested parties in the Netherlands, and we especially welcome senior members of the research community, junior faculty members, PhD, master, or undergraduate students.