Photo: Kasteel De Vanenburg
- 10 June 2022: CompSys 2022 is now over. We had a great time and hope to see the participants again next year!
- 8 June 2022: The Advanced School for Computing and Imaging (ASCI) has appointed Henri Bal as (first) Honorary Member, “in appreciation for his continuous contributions to ASCI since its foundation.” (June 2022)
- 8 June 2022: We have been very positively surprised by evident enthusiasm. Due to a number of registrations much larger than expected, we had to close registration a bit early. We are sorry for any uncomfortable consequences, but we have to operate at the limits of the hosting building.
- 23 May 2022: Final program is online.
- 1 May 2022: Registration is now possible.
- 24 March 2022: CompSys 2022 dates and website up.
Welcome to CompSys 2022, a Computer Science conference designed to showcase the success stories of Dutch Computer Systems research, while fostering and strengthening national and international collaboration.
At CompSys, we aim to provide a meeting space for research and industry ideas in the area of computing and computer science. Building up on the success of the previous four editions (2021, 2019, 2018, 2017), the fifth edition of the conference will emphasize efforts on community building and providing a forum to discuss ongoing and future projects among all members of academic research groups in the Netherlands.
This year CompSys is back as an in-person conference, for two and a half days!.
The conference will focus on the major research and practice themes related to computer systems. We envision a diverse program, featuring keynotes on advanced topics, strong scientific contributions, panel discussions, and exciting new ideas. We strive for a diverse participation from all the interesting and interested parties in the Netherlands, and we welcome senior members of the research community, junior faculty members, Ph.D., and master students.